Nominations are now open for 2022 Crowns of Enterprise Awards sponsored by Mecklenburg County and the City of Charlotte.
The Crowns of Enterprise Awards recognize and honor small businesses that demonstrate exemplary leadership and sound business strategies. The awards committee strives to acknowledge and display the hard work and resilient efforts of local small businesses, illustrating the positive footprint and economic impact they have on our community. The program nurtures relationship building between businesses, officials and government agencies.
During the awards ceremony, outstanding business in each of the following categories are recognized:
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) of the Year
- Certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) of the Year
- Certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE) of the Year
- Prime Contractor of the Year
- Diversity Advocate of the Year
- Media Personality of the Year
The Crowns of Enterprise Awards committee encourages the community to nominate a person or business for recognition. Self-nominations are welcomed.