Digitate, a leading provider of SaaS-based autonomous enterprise software for IT and business operations, today announced key achievements and strong business momentum in H1 2022, delivering consistent, solid growth across all performance metrics so far this year. Digitate’s SaaS revenue has grown over 100% in the past fiscal year, aided by its increasing focus on helping enterprises automate and optimize operations for cloud and hybrid environments.
Digitate began 2022 with the Dragon release of its flagship ignio™ AIOps suite, introducing enhanced resilience, performance, and governance, as well as pioneering a solutions approach that helps enterprises kick-start and accelerate their digital transformation at scale. The SaaS-based, prepackaged solutions target high-value customer use cases for IT event management, business health monitoring, iDoc for SAP operations, and business SLA optimization. Also available as a preferred solution on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace, ignio™ helps enterprises at any stage of their digital journey to maximize the return on their technology investments.
In addition, Digitate’s client, ENGIE, a leading French utility provider, has been recognized as one of the winners of the 2022 Digital Awards from The Hackett Group in September 2022. Digitate deployed ignio™ into ENGIE’s SAP landscape to enhance the company’s automation capabilities, achieving 800% ROI from improved operations, lower costs, and higher customer satisfaction and retention. With better operational efficiency, ENGIE has been able to focus on new ways to enhance services for its 24 million worldwide customers.
Digitate also received industry recognition for its enterprise-grade, comprehensive AIOps capabilities from several other organizations, including major analyst firms.
- In its “Now Tech: Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations, Q2 2022” report, which provides an overview of 42 AIOps providers, Forrester Research included Digitate as a selected vendor in the midsize revenue category.
- Digitate was cited as a Representative Vendor in the May 2022 Gartner Market Guide for AIOps Platforms.
- Digitate was named to Constellation Research’s ShortList™ for AIOps solutions to know due to the platform’s growing popularity with early adopters.
- Digitate won two TrustRadius awards for 2022: Top Rated AIOps Tools and Top Rated Workflow Software.
- Digitate’s ignio™ AIOps platform garnered high marks at customer review sites Gartner Peer Insights, TrustRadius, and G2. Users cited the platform’s versatile automation, self-healing, and monitoring features.
With three new patents granted in 2022, Digitate has also demonstrated its ongoing commitment to innovation. Today, Digitate holds over 90 patents in knowledge engineering, machine learning, AI and reasoning, and intelligent automation.
“With the goal of digitally transforming their operations, enterprises are relying on the capabilities of AIOps that can deliver resiliency, business assurance and better customer experiences,” said Akhilesh Tripathi, CEO of Digitate. “Our customers are shifting from using AIOps for event management or alert monitoring to a closed-loop approach that intelligently triages and remediate issues – before they can occur and impact the business. We expect more enterprises to adopt this approach at a rapid pace to meet their business SLAs.”
As the company moves into 2023, Digitate will continue to expand its leadership in AIOps with additional product integrations and upgrades.